Recent legislative changes to the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) mean there are new options available to Australis shareholders as to how you receive communications from Australis.
Australis will no longer be sending physical meeting documents unless you request a copy to be posted.
Australis encourages all shareholders to provide an email address so we can communicate with you electronically when shareholder notices become available online, for items such as meeting documents and annual reports.
Shareholders can still elect to receive some or all of their communications in physical or electronic form or elect not to receive certain documents such as annual reports. To review your communications preferences, or sign up to receive your shareholder communications via email, please update your details at http://www.computershare.com.au/easyupdate/ATS
If you are a shareholder and would like a physical copy of a communication, need further information about the options available to you or have questions about your holding, visit https://www-au.computershare.com/Investor/#Contact/Enquiry or contact the Registry:
Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited
GPO Box 2975
Melbourne VIC 3001
Toll: +61 3 9415 4000
Toll Free: 1300 850 505
Mon-Fri 8:30am-7pm AEST
In this section, Shareholders are able to link through to Australis' share registry, Computershare, and perform the following tasks:
1. Easy Update – the service allows you to update your security holding in a quick, efficient and secure manner. You can provide your payment instructions, TFN/ABN, email address, and elect how you want to receive your securityholder communications (email communications is the quickest and most efficient method for you to receive important Company notices).
To access the Computershare Easy Update service, please click here.
2. To log in to the Computershare web interface to perform the tasks listed below, please click here.
- View your shareholding and review transactions
- Update details, such as address and banking instructions, by downloading the appropriate form (see below - Downloadable Forms) and sending it in
- Download and print forms to change details of your holding
- Elect to receive email notification of the Annual Report and other announcements.
Shareholders that are not interested in receiving hard copies of Australis' Annual Reports can indicate their preference to not receive mailed reports through the Computershare interface available via the two links above.
Available via the following link is a list of the forms necessary to initiate any changes to the details held on the company's shareholder records with Computershare.
For a complete list of downloadable forms, please click here.