In this section, Shareholders are able to link through to Australis' share registry, Computershare, and perform the following tasks:
1. Easy Update – the service allows you to update your security holding in a quick, efficient and secure manner. You can provide your payment instructions, TFN/ABN, email address, and elect how you want to receive your securityholder communications (email communications is the quickest and most efficient method for you to receive important Company notices).
To access the Computershare Easy Update service, please click here.
2. To log in to the Computershare web interface to perform the tasks listed below, please click here.
- View your shareholding and review transactions
- Update details, such as address and banking instructions, by downloading the appropriate form (see below - Downloadable Forms) and sending it in
- Download and print forms to change details of your holding
- Elect to receive email notification of the Annual Report and other announcements.
Shareholders that are not interested in receiving hard copies of Australis' Annual Reports can indicate their preference to not receive mailed reports through the Computershare interface available via the two links above.
Available via the following link is a list of the forms necessary to initiate any changes to the details held on the company's shareholder records with Computershare.
For a complete list of downloadable forms, please click here.